Show some lovin'

Follow

Monday, October 15, 2012

Good friends!

Today 2 of my good friends, amanda and ashley had baby Brennan a shower! The shower was also for our other friend, Kim. Kim and I have been friends since elementary school and married guys that are friends! Our babies are also due around the same time! We originally had the same due date but Kim was ahead of schedule so that changed. Amanda and Ashley are girls that we became friends with after we got married. The 4 of us are super close and our kids are the best of friends! We each will have 2 kids after December! So 8 rugrats running around!! What in the world will we do!?!
Back to the shower, it was very nice! Brennan got lots of goodies! They had everything nicely decorated and with things that we got to keep afterwards! Which I thought was a cute idea. Brennan racked up with diapers, wipes, clothes, room decor, baby bath items, and even a pee pee teepee! Lol! Now that thing will come in handy!!
I am very excited about having a baby boy! I think it's going to be totally different from kylee but fun! Now I am going to have one of each and have the best of both worlds! I am thrilled!! I think kylee is going to be the best big sister! She loves babies!!
So here's to good friends and babies!! 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment