Show some lovin'

Follow

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Playing Catch Up

I just uploaded pics from my camera to the computer, so I'm a little behind on blogging about those.  So here goes....

Brennan's first bath in the big tub...in his own little tub happened at about 2 weeks when his cord fell off.  He and his sissy took a bath together.  She thought that was the coolest thing ever!!
You'll have to excuse the photo job....my hubs took these. =)



He is so different from Kylee.  She hated taking baths at his age and he LOVES them!  Sure makes my life easier!  

When Brennan was 2 weeks old, we had a photo shoot for our Christmas cards.  Some of them turned out so precious!  Here are a few of my favs.




And here's my other baby....

Next, we had Kylee's 1st Christmas Program.  Well, actually, she had one last year, but threw a fit and wouldn't participate!  I was so surprised!  I knew that she knew all the songs and the moves, but I never thought in a million years that she would actually do them on stage!  Well....she proved me and the rest of the family so wrong!






I may or may not have bribed her with opening a Christmas gift.....



Hey!  Whatever works!!!


NOw for the Christmas posts......

Christmas #1 - Grannie's

We opened presents......



 and made SNOW!!!


It was 'SNOW' much fun!



Christmas #2 - Dad's aka G Daddy's

Kylee opened her gifts.......




and everyone else's!!



Then for her BIG GIFT!!!




She was sooooooo excited!!!

Excuse the roughness of this next picture!!!  It was in the morning......



Christmas #3 - Mom's aka Grandma's









Christmas #4 - Momma and Daddy's  aka our house

and 
Santa!













Christmas #5 - Our house with T, Pop Pop, Anni, Uncle Matt and Aunt Amy!







I think she had an awesome Christmas!!  I just enjoyed watching her have so much fun!  I can't wait until next year when Brennan can jump in the mix!

xoxo
nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment