Show some lovin'

Follow

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Saturday Fun

Saturday morning was supposed to be cleaning day but Shannon decided he needed his hair cut in Memphis.....so, I decided I wasn't going to miss out on a little shopping! So we rode with him and had lunch at O'Charley's then ran to target and I finally finished buying curtains for the house!!! I would say its about time!! We've only been in the new house since July! Now to get them hung up today!

After we got home, our friends, the Byrds came over to visit. It was nice to let the kids play and have some adult conversation!! Kylee and Karoline are about 9 months apart in age and Brennan and Katherine are only 6 days apart!! How fun! I love that our kids are so close in age and can grow up together. Here's a couple of pics from last night.

Oh and Brennan is now for real smiling (without it being from gas! Lol). He will be 7 weeks tomorrow and is growing so fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment