Show some lovin'

Follow

Friday, January 4, 2013

Today and Pinterest

Today is Friday!!! Whoop! Whoop! We haven't done much. Kylee had school so Brennan and I chilled at home. I washed a little laundry and worked out while Bren napped. I am so ready for this baby fat to go away! After I picked Ky up we went and ate lunch with my mom. It was fun and nice to get out of the house.

I made my very first Pinterest project. (ive made recipes before but this is an actual project). You take all of your picture Christmas cards from this year and years past (if you saved any) and use a hole punch to make wholes through each picture card. Then using a ring to connect them together making a little photo book. It turned out precious! I think I'll put it on the coffee table!






No comments:

Post a Comment