Show some lovin'

Follow

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Catch up!

Hello spring break!! Yes we're on spring break, but it doesn't really feel like "spring"! This weather totally stinks! It's cold, cloudy, windy, rainy.....all the things I hate! Boooooo! But the good thing is that I am off and home with my babies!

Today we had Brennan's 4 month check up and shots. He did very good and only cried when he got the shots. He now weighs 14 lbs 9 oz. and is almost 25 inches long! he has grown so much!

After his appointment, we did a little shopping. Kylee, my sister, and my cousin went with me. I bought some things for my bare walls and some things for Brennan's room. Yes....I'm still decorating this house!

For the rest of the week, I guess we'll be lazy and enjoy this not so springy break!



No comments:

Post a Comment