Show some lovin'

Follow

Friday, August 2, 2013

Here's to a new year....new school year that is!

Well today was my first day back to work. Sad that summer is over and that my time at home with B and Ky is over, but thrilled to be at my new school! I am ready for a fresh start and today was just the way to start it!  

We took a field trip to downtown Memphis to a place called Bridges. It's a place where people go and do team building activities. It was a great experience!!  We had to build things as a team, figure out puzzles, and other fun things!  There was also rock climbing!  I suited up,
But chickened out!!
I did help my teammates out though!!!  It was a lot of fun!  A fabulous way to start a fabulous year!!

Here's another first.....
Little princess preparing for kindergarten or "big school" as we call it!!  She is so excited!!  So excited that I'll probably be the only one in tears next week!

It's late and I'm exhausted = a short post!  

Til next time,
Loves,
Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment