Show some lovin'

Follow

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Kindergarten her I come!

This post is a few days late, but better late than never!  

I started 1st grade and my baby started kindergarten!!

It is so bittersweet!  I am so glad she can finally be in the same school as I am, but I can't believe she is old enough to be starting big school!  It's crazy to me!!  Just yesterday, my sweet little angel was born, weighing in at a whopping 4 pounds!  It just doesn't seem real. 

Well ready or not, the time has come and my baby is growing up!
They stagger the K kids in so tomorrow is only her 2nd day. She goes tomorrow and then starts going everyday on Wednesday. So far she loves it. She was mad at me when I told her she wasn't going back until Monday!  Wow!!  I hope this continues!  

I am having a hard time adjusting because I have to get an extra person ready in the mornings!  When she was in preschool, her daddy had to get her ready and take her but now it's on me!  I'm sure once I get used to it, it will be better. Like I said she's only been once! Lol
Well here's to an awesome year for me and her both!! It's off to a great start!!

Xoxo
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment