Show some lovin'

Follow

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Over it!

So is anyone else so over this cold and funky weather??!!! I sure am! It would be totally different if we had snow, but no, we have ice, rain, freezing rain, and cold temps!


20140206-070847.jpg
That's how I feel!! But I can't completely complain about the whole deal because it could be worse....way worse! We've had power the entire time. Some people have been without since day one. I am so thankful for our lights and heat.
It's also been pretty nice to be off work. I love my job, but I love spending time with my kids, too! We have loved our mini vacay!


20140206-071150.jpg
So all this cold weather has me ready for the beach! We have started our yearly savings change jug. We always save our change and it usually adds up rather quickly. It's always nice to have some extra cash for gas money or groceries when on vacation. I'm already trying to plan outfits for our annual beach family pics! I know it's early, but I've been cooped up in the house! My favorite beach pics of all time are those when we wear black. They always turn out super cute and make the beach really pop!



20140206-072230.jpg

20140206-072237.jpg

20140206-072243.jpg

I also like the pics we did last year, wearing aqua and blues. I can't wait for ours this year!!

We'll I'm going to enjoy my momma time before the kids wake up and catch up on Nashville. I love that show!!

And later we're going to cook these!


20140206-072806.jpg

Yea, these "snow days" are not good for my diet!!

Xoxo-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment