Show some lovin'

Follow

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Kindergarten Graduation 2014

20140514-215217.jpg


So this just happened.....


My baby girl graduated from Kindergarten!!!


It's super crazy to me.  She was just born...my 6 weeks early 4 pound preemie....yep, that's her.....big and growny with a cap and gown on!!


I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!!


IMG_3531


Of course, we started our morning with a picture outside.  She didn't want to take the picture, but of course, I made her....and made her smile. =)


The graduation was PERFECT!  The kids all sang and did exactly what they we're supposed to.  It was PRICELESS!


IMG_3541


They sang 2 songs and even got to go get their diploma and shake Mrs. Leisa's hand!  So Cute!!!


IMG_3548


IMG_3549


IMG_3550


This is a smile of a girl who is really happy that part is over!  WHEW!  She is so funny, but so shy...and so not shy at home!!


IMG_3554


Ky also received the Art Award!  She was so surprised and loved her "gold medal"!!


IMG_3559


IMG_3575


I am so thankful for all of the wonderful people that made her 1st year of "big" school easy!  Our school is wonderful and makes everyone feel welcome!!  She has truly had a wonderful year and so have I!!  We love our school!!!


A HUGE thanks to the lady that taught my baby to read and do a whole lot more!!


IMG_3589


Mrs. Sarah!!!


Soooooo glad, she changed schools right at the right time!!


Also, a huge thanks to everyone who came to the graduation. even if smartie pants didn't want you to!!


We love you!!!


IMG_3586


IMG_3583


IMG_3574


IMG_3572


I still can't believe my Princess is going to 1st grade!  One year down, 12 more to go!!!


IMG_3578


IMG_3581


HAPPY SUMMER!!!!


xoxo - nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment