Show some lovin'

Follow

Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Break post #1 (there may or may not be a #2....)

So the last time I wrote was Thanksgiving Break. Slacker. I know!  

Life is sooooo busy between Thanksgiving and Christmas and you blink and its gone!  

We'll play a little catch up from then until now...which is the beginning of our Christmas Break (which if you blink, it will be gone)! 

I love Christmas time!  I love the lights, the music, the snacks, and the family time. If I had the time or the patience, I would have lights all over my house, inside and outside!  

One of our favorite things is Christmas City. We usually go through about 5 or 6 times during the holidays. It opens right after Thanksgiving and stays open until after Chrismtas so we have plenty of chances to drive through.  Christmas City is great!  It's put up by a church and the Rose of Sharon campground. It's meant to share the true meaning of Chrsitmas, but also has Santa, a train ride, and different character displays. The kids LOVE it!  This year they added some new displays, one being the Avengers!  
So fun and a great time to share the story of Chrismtas!  

At school this year, we had a Christmas craft night. It was a huge success. My students loved it, as well as my own!  They got to come and make crafts with daddy!!


Christmas week at school is always fun and chaotic!  As a teacher, I have a love/hate relationship with the week before break!! We always have lots of fun things going on, but also a lot of testing...??? Pretty crazy huh!!? 


So fun, but so glad to have 2 weeks to rest and regroup!  Lol

So now that our Christmas break has begun, we've been taking it easy for the most part. But this weekend we went shopping to finish up.....and it was so not taking it easy!  It was so crowded!! 


We went both Saturday and Sunday!  Ri. Dic. U. Lous!

So today I am chilling at the house with the kiddos!! I do have to make some treats and wash some clothes, but I can do that in my PJs!  


And tonight........I am going out with these fabulous ladies!


We're having a GNO in Tunica!!!! Watch out MS.....here comes trouble!!

Hopefully we can come home with our purses full of extra cash and not empty....

Until next time.....
xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment