Show some lovin'

Follow

Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016

So this year is off to a great start!  We have a lot of good things happening around here and we're so excited, but first I'll catch you up on how we spent our New Year's Eve. 


The usual crowd got together, kids and all and rung in the New Year at our house. There was football watching, game playing, doll playing, dress up, appetizers, and more!  





We had a blast!! 


Speaking of big orange football....the Vols brought in the new year with a huge win! Don't they say how you spend the new year, is how the year will be spent...or something like that! Regardless of how it's said, the Vols will be winners in 2016! Can't wait to see what football season brings in the fall!


Some things I am excited about....

B is potty trained!! We started Sunday and he has rocked it!! I am so proud of him!  He had no interest at all so I thought it would be super hard. Oh did he prove me wrong! So proud of my big boy! 



So I am now a Nerium Brand partner!  I am so excited about this new adventure! Nerium is the real deal!  If you haven't heard of it or haven't tried it, let me know!  You will not regret it.  I promise!!


The date has been extended to January 4th!!  If joining as a brand partner is not something you want to, I can still hook you up with product as a preferred customer!  




Another thing I'm thrilled about is This smoothie challenge!


I recently purchased their book and have been doing smoothies and absolutely LOVE them!  I love how they make me feel and the way they taste!  I joined this challenge to get different recipes and make sure I have one each day!  

Coming in June of 2016...
   My sister's wedding!!!
I am so excited for her!  We have been waiting on the right guy for a while and she finally found him!! She's getting married on the beach this summer!!


2016 is going to rock!

What do you have going on?

xoxo
nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment